Bonnaroo By Numbers
It’s called Bonnaroo for a reason. Taken from the French word bon, meaning good, the annual music festival’s name literally means “a really good time” — and that’s exactly what it is… a really, really good time.
Let’s lay it out:
1. The hysterical hour you will spend raging in the Silent Disco
2. VIP tickets = exclusive VIP entrance… ballin’
3. Slices of Spicy Pizza you “will not” eat
4. Nights you will spend beneath the stars camping out like in Tent City.
5. The two exclusive viewing areas on What and Which Stages and three lounges located throughout the fest - for your VIP pleasure
6. Times you will get lost if you don’t bring a flag, balloon or other creepy item to help locate your camping spot.
7. The new bands you’ll fall in love with at the Cafe Stage
8. The time each morning you will pretend to wake up for Yoga in Centeroo.
9. Years of attracting festival fanatics. Happy Birthday to Roo!
10. Hours you’ll spend in the car-lane if you’re not a New Yorker.