And I thought I was a daredevil…. Park City skiier Andrew McLean, 48, is the first person to ever ski down a moving iceberg. While climbing the big-ass ‘berg off the coast of the Antartica, 1000 miles South of Argentina, McLean came within inches of the icy ocean in nothing but a wet-suit. “I was skiing conservatively compared to normal obviously, you don’t want to take a plunge in those waters.” said McLean. “It was something I had wanted to do for a long time - so it was a massive adrenaline rush and I’m really pleased it went well.” Went well? That’s a slight understatement don’t ya think?
- abywashere reblogged this from jetsetfarryn
- ppenoyar likes this
- bazienergy answered: Wild.
- bazienergy likes this
- harperdudevice reblogged this from jetsetfarryn and added:
- harperdudevice likes this
- abywashere likes this
- abywashere answered: This is amazing.
- jetsetfarryn posted this